Wednesday, December 8, 2010

95.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!! This week is half way done! YES! It's not even just to get to the weekend. I'm just ready for this whole week to go away! How are you guys doing? I'm feeling pretty fabulous lately I'm not going to lie! I've actually still continued to weigh daily. But I only did because I wasn't dreading it. It was more of a "Hey I guess I'll step on the scale this morning!" kind of thing. We'll get to how the results were in a bit. But here's my week:

Monday actually went pretty well. I knew I was going to a Mexican restaurant that night for a dinner meeting, and I decided that I really wanted the food. So I chose what I was going to eat that day according to fullness. Not calories. I ate pretty well and when the meeting came I ate my chips and my dinner, though I didn't finish it. I took my time eating it and I only got about half way in before I just couldn't take another bite. But I enjoyed every bit of it!

Tuesday went really well too! I ate my food that I normally would on my diet and was at a friends house when she pulled out pound cake slices. They looked amazing and I was pretty hungry because I hadn't had dinner so I broke off a corner of one slice, ate it and then closed the lid. She opened it again to take more so I went to sit on the couch. Yes I was still hungry, but I knew I was eating dinner later...and I got my taste of it so that was all I needed. And honestly it didn't bug me that I didn't take more. I didn't think of it as..."Oh! I can't have that" Honestly that made all the difference. I let myself know I could have it, I just only needed a little though. Then I ate dinner later which was pretty darn delicious. But an hour later I was still hungry so the hubbs and I had some popcorn!

So then Tuesday morning I stepped on the scale and I had actually lost a little bit of weight on Monday. I was shocked. Normally I gain weight when I eat Mexican food! Then today I step on the scale and I had lost more than 2 pounds yesterday! I just looked at Cory and said "no way!" I got on again to make sure it was correct and it was! So I'm feeling pretty good! I'm still working to not make it a forced diet, but I think I'm doing pretty well so far!

Anyway! I hope you all have a wonderful day! until next time :)

2 comments: