Monday, December 13, 2010

97.

HAPPY MONDAY! How did your weekends go? Ours was wonderful! Spent some time with my cousin and her baby Saturday afternoon, hung out with friends that night and then Sunday was all me and my hubby! We finally put up the Christmas tree! We weren't going to, because we'll be out of state for Christmas, but my hubbs saw how much I wanted to put it up so we did :) It looks BEAUTIFUL!

I didn't lose or gain anything this weekend, but I'm fine with that. Every day I realize more and more how I messed everything up, and how much I need this time to heal and re-think the whole diet situation. I actually ordered the fat flush smoothie shake down and it will probably be coming at the end of this week. Next week I'll start it but I won't continue it on my Christmas vacay. Not that I don't think I could, but our lovely Mary Shomon told me not to. She said "just go be with your family, enjoy it and enjoy the food. Don't eat a plate of cookies, but don't worry about it either. Continue on the smoothie shake down when you get back to give you a jump start and see what happens after." Well...sounds good to me! I will do exactly as she said, I won't go crazy, but I won't worry about it either.

I had so much energy this morning, which was a PERFECT way to start a Monday and a week. I was actually planning on not doing a thing but I needed a pair of jeans washed...next thing you know I have all of our clothes, towels and my hubby's uniforms (4 loads of laundry) done and put away, all the dishes from this weekend cleaned and put away, the dog walked, our wifi fixed...and I'm sitting there waiting to go to work an hour early! I'm still shocked! Well anyway. I hope you all had a great weekend and Monday! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Molly,
    What is this Fat Flush smoothie?
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://smoothieshakedown.com/ Check that site out Lorrie! it will tell you EVERYTHING about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my 1st smoothie yesterday, just to try it. I ate REALLY bad and STILL lost .2 ounces. Not a lot at all, but I still lost and not gained. :) Let me know when you start it so we can motivate each other!! Enjoy your time with your family! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete