Wednesday, July 27, 2011

122.

Hello friends! Sorry it's been a whole minute since I've posted last. My life has just been fully insane this last week and a half! So bad i haven't worked out the entire time. (So when I get home today I need to start for 4 days again!) I feel like as soon as I get to the every other day part of T-Tapp, so much stuff happens to the point where all I do when I get home is finally sleep. This is obviously not okay, so I'm going to attempt to wake up an hour early every day to get it done then. I know it's just an hour, but even the difference of half an hour seems like not enough sleep for me haha.

But good news, I ordered the Skin Tightening System from T-Tapp's website as well as the B-12 plus spray. (which really doesn't taste very good. If you get this stuff...be prepared to down it with water soon after) But I can already tell a major different from the spray and the fibrotox (I think that's it's name) I have more energy, and it's disgustingly obvious that I'm getting rid of all the toxins in my body. So once I start my T-Tapp again -which I seriously hope is tonight- I'm going to start the body brushing as well! I've met women whom have lost TONS of weight, and because of T-Tapp and the Skin Tightening System, don't have any loose skin! So I'll let you know how all of that goes!

Last thing, I came across a quote today from Audrey Hepburn. And when I first read it I laughed because it so sounded like everything I would say I decided I had to share it with y'all!


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

I hope everyone can live like this <3

2 comments: