Monday, July 18, 2011

121.

Hello everyone! Happy Monday I hope you are all doing well and enjoyed your weekends! Okay so as you all know I'm doing T-Tapp every other day, and I did it four days last week. I lost 2.5 inches last week but gained a pound. So that is now a total of 19.5 inches in 3 weeks! Love that!

Obviously it's been dropping almost in half every week but this week I think I know why. My hubby and I have been super stressed, we've had a lot of big things -not good things- that just keep popping up one right after another and we both have been so stressed out since last Monday. I know being stressed isn't good period, and it definitely doesn't help when you're trying to shed inches and weight but I've been finding it hard to not be stressed. It's so bad that I'm physically shaking even now as I type.

So anyway of course I'm not positive why it was much different but I would bet stress is a big factor!

Other than that T-Tapp is going great, it still kicks my butt absolutely every time but I can already tell a big difference in my knees and back! They really don't hurt nearly as bad and I feel like I can move more than I usually can!! So what's going on with you guys??

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the inches lost. Remember muscle weighs more than fat. So as you are losing fat inches you are gaining muscles mass. Keep it up. About the stress, I don't want to get "preachy" but read Matthew 6:25-34. I have it hanging on my wall and I read if often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and thank you for the verse! I definitely do need to keep that in mind! It is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep exercising.....losing inches is terrific! It seems that those of us who are hypo take longer to see results. If you have already lost inches, you are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete