Monday, July 4, 2011

117.

Happy Independence Day everyone! Today was day 8 of T-Tapping and it hurtttt. I accidently missed day 5 but have been going strong every day since. Day 6 was the easiest day by far, yesterday I had issues with keeping my form and today was just killer haha. But I'm glad I did it and it's done til tomorrow!

I had some hard times this last week, I could feel Satan just trying to get me to stop working out and go back into my dark place. This little kid I've seen almost every day for the last three months decides this was his week he was going to tell me I don't look good, I need to exercise and stop eating. I know he's 6, but it still hurts because I know he's right BUT I am doing something about it for the first time in a LONG time. As if to make it worse I broke a chair in front of 3 people the next day when I sat down. A few hours later the main diamond in my wedding ring fell out and I spent 2 hours looking for it! I did thankfully find it, but when my hubby and I went to the store they said they stopped trying to sell those types of rings because the diamonds don't stay in very well....(uhh...you think? This is the 3rd diamond that's fallen out in a little over a years time!) So they said they could fix it but I would need to know it would continue to happen. So they let us trade it in and I got a beautiful ring, but am still sad about my old one. :( By the time we finished that, got home and ate it was already 9pm and I was so mentally exhausted we went to bed then -that was the day I missed-.

But I told Satan he couldn't bother me and the next morning I was T-Tapping away! YAY! SOOOO before I worked out this morning I weighed myself and did all my measurments and I can't wait to tell you! I lost 2.2 pounds this week, which I'm actually pretty excited about because I'm not really dieting, and doing T-Tapp religiously has made me SO hungry. So I'm trying to get a perfect balance of eating a little more without stuffing my face at dinner haha. So any loss was really nice. But my measurements were THRILLING! In the last week I have lost a total of 12'' !!!!!! Quite proud of myself! Even when I'm tired I still T-Tapp, and I don't get discouraged when I have days where I need to stop a little more than usual; because it makes those days that I don't need to stop extra awesome.

Anyway I hope you guys have a wonderful day! I'll talk to you soon :)  

P.S. is this okay? This once a week? It's very helpful for me but I was wondering if y'all think it's too little?

1 comment:

  1. In the battle against age related thyroid decline, bovine comes to the rescue with natural thyroid supplements. It is a natural thyroid supplement, provides a powerful anti aging thyroid boost.

    ReplyDelete