Thursday, July 7, 2011

119. (also post #5)

This is the second and last "old" post that I'll be reposting. I am going to change some of the pictures...I have found some since I last posted this in April of 2010 that show my body a little bit better. So here we go:

Okay so I was thinking I might have a little post to see how I was gaining weight over the years. Now please keep in mind, some of these pictures are probably funny or whatever but I don't take a ton of serious pictures. Also not all of these you can see my whole body, but you can tell in my chest and face how much weight I'm gaining.



Picture 1: I was 140 pounds, and this shirt was two sizes too large. I am on the left of the picture this is my Sophomore year of High School

Picture 2: This was my Junior year of High School after my thyroid had been removed this was one of my proms and I am on the right, I weigh about 160 here.


Picture 3: The end of my Senior year I was 180 here, this is before one of my voice recitals


Picture 4: This is during my Freshman year of college, I'm the girl in the polka dot dress I weigh 200 lbs here, there was some dinner going on this night


Picture 5: Nearing the end of my Freshman year, I weighed right around 215-220, I guess we were doing a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thing?? Roommates Birthday dinner.


Picture 6: This is right after my Freshman year of college ended. We were getting ready to leave for Russia. I'm in the i <3 Clyde shirt, I weighed 230.


Picture 7: This is near the end of my Sophomore year of College. Back to 230, I went down to about 210 for a bit but I went back up. This is so you can see a close up of my face. This picture is funny we didn't take any serious pics this night, but it was the last night I remember feeling like I actually looked pretty.


Picture 8: This is three weeks later the day after I moved to Texas, with my hubbs I weigh 250 lbs.


Picture 9: This is my wedding day a couple months after the previous picture in August 2008 I weigh 280 lbs


Picture 10: This is a few months after the wedding, my family came to visit us in Texas, I am in the very middle, I weigh 300 lbs.


Picture 11: I'm in the middle, this is me at 323 pounds in March of 2010 during a Girls Weekend with my Mom and sisters.



So I hope these pictures help you see everything a little bit differently also. You can see, even in just my face, how much I have gained. My eyes aren't so big, now they look squinty. My dimples are disappearing :( And I just look flat out huge. I seriously can't wait to get back to somewhere between the second and third picture, and one day I WILL GET THERE

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. I to have hashimotos, I had my thyroid removed in late September because the number of nodules I had kept increasing as well as the size of my thryoid and the size of the nodules. I just started a blog myself. I am on a mission to feel better and lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of the Thyroid Diet? It's a book by Mary J. Shomon, and also her book Living Well with Hypothyroidism. I strongly suggest BOTH of those books, they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. and how much you weigh now? or how many kilos weight ... have followed a good diet ... forgive my English I speak Spanish is terrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly, I have heard of the thyroid diet I actually have that book, but I misplaced it so earlier this summer I reordered it along with Living well with Hypothyroidism. I agree they are great books.

    ReplyDelete