Tuesday, July 12, 2011

120.

I feel like I've been posting a lot, and then I realized I hadn't since Thursday! WOOPS! First of all how is everyone? Good I hope! I'm doing pretty well, but I was having some serious pain issues at the end of last week.

Thursday I felt like I was getting sick or something and then Friday evening my entire body was in so much pain. Absolutely everywhere from the neck down was killing me and it definitely hindered my T-Tapp because I could barely go up and down our stairs or stay standing very long at the grocery store. 95% of my weekend was in bed without moving. I was thinking it was somehow Thyroid related because I know bone soreness can come from Thyroid problems and I'm almost positive I have fibromyalgia as well. BUT it felt like an everything pain, bones and muscles.

Anyway, on Monday it turned from shooting pains to achy so I went back to T-Tapping, since I missed so many days in a row (Thursday was my day off, then we all know how the weekend went) I've decided I'm going to do 4 in a row again to give me a little boost! I worked out Monday when I got home and it kicked my butt, but then I woke up early this morning and decided to get my T-Tapp done for the day and I had the BEST work out. It felt awesome and I could feel each individual muscle working, I just felt so in tune with my body that I'm pretty sure it's the best form I've ever had while T-Tapping.

Monday was 2 weeks being back with T-Tapp so I did all my measurements and weighed in, I only lost .2 pounds, but at least it's a loss and not a gain! Buuuuuuuttttt I did lose 5 inches last week :) :) I was pretty excited about that. So in the last two weeks I've lost 2.4 pounds and 17 inches off my body! WOO HOO!

I'm still getting used to T-Tapp and how it changes my appetite (i'm much more hungry, and I've been craving sweets, which I normally don't eat a lot of -I'm more of a salt and carb person-) but I feel like I'm beginning to get a hang on it so hopefully very soon I'll be ready to go back to the Thyroid Diet! Lose some pounds with those inches!!!! :)

Love you all, until next time!

4 comments:

  1. L-Glutamine (an amino acid) works in controlling the cravings for sweets. 1000mg (1 gram) twice a day on an empty stomach works wonders. You can get it at any health food store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly!!

    Just wondering what T-Tapp workout you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm doing the T-Tapp "More" workout. It's almost identical to the Basic workout but it's more for people who have injuries

    ReplyDelete