Thursday, September 30, 2010

70.

Thank you everyone for the love and prayers :) You are all truly wonderful. I realized this morning that I am finally okay and at peace with the miscarriage. I am in no way over what happened, there is no way to ever get over something like that. But I'm okay. I actually got my butt up and cleaned the house this morning and am in the process of doing laundry. I need to give a big thank you to my husband. He is so amazing and took such good care of me, he did more than I would have ever asked for. And thank you to you guys for being so patient with me while I get my life back together!

SO it's Thursday yay for almost Friday! This weekend should be good for me! I'm getting my hair trimmed and prettied up for the first time since the beginning of this year! (yikes!) and I'm going to get my hair dyed for the first time in almost a year and a half! (no bueno, I have so much gray and I'm usually good about hiding it, but there's no hiding it now haha) I believe we're doing something with the in-laws and I have a little bit of shopping to do!

I have a question for y'all, is anyone here going to the TTapp Retreat next week? Let me know I'll be there and I can't wait. I've been out of working out ever since I found out I was pregnant (and I'm still not allowed to yet, will find out more from Dr tomorrow.) and I'm ready to get back on track with my weight loss. Love all of you! Have a great weekend :) Until next time

5 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,

    Its good to hear from you. Better days are ahead for you, I just know it. Keep on taking it day by day. I'll be thinking of you.

    Best, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,
    I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better. It will always be a part of you and makes you who you are. Have a great weekend and check back in with all of us :) You have a lot of friends out here!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly,

    I am so glad you are back!! I don't know you but was feeling the pain and anguish too. ONE DAY AT A TIME!!...I am really really glad you are back.....

    I would love to do the TTAPP but sadly she does not come to Paris France as yet.: (((. I bought the set of DVD and just reading on how I am supposed to do it (i think i have to skip days or no more than a certain umber of days)....will see,

    Enjoy the saloon.....perhaps a mani/pedicure??

    Bonne weekend.....Diane here in raining Paris France

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing better - will continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you again. I hope that you continue to heal and recover. Thinking positive thoughts for your doctor's visit and that you will get the go ahead to start working out again.

    ReplyDelete