Monday, September 13, 2010

66.

Happy Monday everyone! I am now 5 weeks pregnant! YAY! I'm incredibly excited I can't even tell you guys! We have our first Sonogram 10 days from now, and I feel like that is forever away! I'm so excited I want to have it now, which of course, I know we won't be able to see anything right now, but still. I have so many friends that have gone through pregnancies and have children now. I remember how they were always so anxious for their next appointment, or for their due date. Now, I've only known for 6 days and I'm practically bouncing waiting for the 23rd to come! Guess I'm going to have to learn some patience. Haha! I can't remember if I told y'all last week, but my oldest sister is pregnant as well! I'm so excited to be pregnant with one of my sisters, it is so fun! :)

I also just bought some baby books! They should be here any day now and I can't wait to start reading them! My sister strongly recommended "Your Pregnancy Week by Week." She said "What to Expect When You're Expecting" is a great book but since it's Month by Month you need something else to read and fill your mind with, which is why the first book is so great!

I'm doing really well with eating, still eating very healthy, just adding more food to my diet so I can get some more calories in. I'm eating a ton of protein and making sure I get everything the baby needs! Anyway, that's all I have for now! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,
    Enjoy your pregnancy. I really enjoyed it and missed it once I had my son. I had a very smooth pregnancy until the end when I had problems controlling my blood pressure,but everything turned out fine. You just take one day at a time. I used the What to Expect When You're Expecting and found it to be an excellant book. I had an eptopic pregnancy before my son and it was very nerve racking for me the second time around until I past the first trimester. So just stay positive and you will be fine. I am so excitied for you. Enjoy!!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! That made me feel so much better! The end of the first trimester feels like it's so far away, but I know we can make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly! I am so so so happy for you!!! You have been such an incredible inspiration for so many people and to me you were like a little ray of sunshine when everything seemed dark. And now you being pregnant is one more inspiration and blessing for those who, like me, even though haven't met you in person feel like your friends :)
    I wish you all the best and I am excited to see you go through this journey. Big hugs to you and congrats to your husband!
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lucia!! That was the sweetest message it seriously made me cry! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!WOW FANTASTIC!!! lm sooo happy for you and hubby molly xxand hugs! what better way to find out those unshifting pounds of weight was a little person..listen to your body..and rest ,sleep ,and EAT when you need to.you are starting a new chapter of your blog that l will soo be following!best l get stitchingxxxyour all three of you in my prayers (unless you have twins in either family!ha ha!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH! MY father in law is a twin! Woops! And my dad has a sister and brother that are twins! CRAZY! haha I guess we'll see :) Thank you so much! I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete