Friday, September 3, 2010

64.

YAY FRIDAY! I'm so so so so happy that you're here finally :) AND! It's a three day weekend! Can't get much better than that, I usually don't get the holidays off, but this time I DO! One of the other girls wanted to work so yay, I get the day with my wonderful husband! What do all of you have planned this weekend?

Okay, so I don't know if I forgot to weigh yesterday, or if I did weigh and I just didn't lose weight on Wednesday; but today I weigh 277.4! YAY! So either I lost .2 pounds yesterday, or over the last two days. Either way I'm happy! Slowly getting to the 277.0 mark and hopefully going past it!

So Wednesday, I don't know why I forgot to put this in my post but oh well, I got hurt working out! Oh no! I was doing TTapp, and there was this part where you do plies (sp?) and my left knee just went CRACK! It was so painful and my husband had to help me back onto the couch. I'm doing better now, I can walk mostly but I live on the third floor, and my office is on the second floor (and some of my things I have to do are on the first floor) there are no elevators at either place. When I go up or down the stairs my knee really starts killing me again, but I think I'm getting better. So I didn't do TTapp today (I do it every other day) but yesterday and today I've been lifting light weights and working out my arms.

Okay it's FABULOUS FRIDAY. This morning I couldn't have woken up any better way. The hubbs and I woke up, we laid in bed cuddling and talking for a few minutes before getting up and that's always my favorite. Then I look out the window to find it's pouring rain! Another favorite! I think the world looks the most beautiful when there are dark clouds in the sky and it is raining :) It is also exactly three months and three weeks until I get to see my entire family! I can't wait. Nothing can put me in a bad mood today...um...*knock on wood* ahem. HOPEFULLY nothing bad happens today ;-) What's so fabulous about your day?

Well I hope you have an amazing weekend! I will try my hardest to remember to post on Monday! (it's so hard when I don't have to go to work to remember it's a week day!) Until next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Molly,

    Keep up the good work on losing weight. I wanted to say that my daughter has the same problem and we ordered this product called Thypro. Not sure if it will work, but I think it's worth a try, especially since it's free to try!

    Check it out:
    http://mhlnk.com/4836F28A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it feels better soon! But, I'm happy that you lost weight! I think I actually lost a half pound myself just by adding weights to my daily walks - yay! I'm also excited that you will get to see your entire family soon! Have a great long weekend with your hubby, and enjoy having Monday off! I have to work Monday, but that's okay. I need the money!! I'm looking forward to your next post! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy -- Thank you! I'll definitely check it out!

    Jean -- Thank you! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Haha Money is usually a good thing to get, but I'm so thankful for this weekend, it's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally made it back from my trip to CA/OR and less than 24 hours later my family drove up to DC. So the time I had to prep my family's menus, etc. went out the window when I forgot to pack the Thyroid Diet book at home (not on purpose, either), and wasn't home to work on it before the end of the month. I'm currently working with it for October, which is a little easier to do now since I have more time to plan. I did start up on my Wii last week and between last Wednesday (the 1st) and yesterday I did lose 3.5 pounds--it may be water weight but it's something! This morning was a bust as my balance board doesn't seem to be seeing that I'm NOT standing on it as it's asking me to step off and hit the "A" button to start my weigh in. I'm not happy about that but I'll be calling the help line to see if they can help me reset the board. If not, I'll have to buy a new one. :( I'm not jumping on it, but did the basic step aerobics on it and praying it's not stuck because of that. My weight was 298.5 when I started and it's 295 as of yesterday. Slowly but surely I'll beat my Hypothyroidism and Metabolic Syndrome. Our youngest daughter is also trimming down as she's now part of a homeschool volleyball team. She's feeling much better and has more energy, too. Both of our daughters have bicycles to ride and were going on rides around the block (4x around is a mile) when I left--I think momentum dropped. Now that the heat is finally starting to dissipate, they can get back out there. I've also been mucking out horse's stall in the evenings (scooping and hauling the full wheelbarrow with 50+ lbs of stuff is really a good workout), and caring for a couple of others which entail hauling water to refill their buckets. Eldest daughter usually is doing this but she's had an injury and is unable to do any heavy work until the doctor clears her (which won't be until December at last report). Not a bother--I just add taking care of the horse into my afternoon routines, maneuvering around the homeschooling, volleyball practices and games, as well as hubby's schedule, too. All in a day's work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!! You can do it! I hope everything with your Wii board gets figured out! How frustrating! I'm really proud of you thought and it sounds like you're going to just keep going! I hope you guys had a great trip! and I'll be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete