Wednesday, September 1, 2010

63.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Once again, I must say sorry for not writing on Monday. Once again I wasn't at work, but I was practically in the car from 6.45a-2.30p when I got home and fell asleep. So I'm so sorry! I hope you are all amazing, how were your weekends? Mine was nice, but kind of crazy! My hubby and his work partner were working off duty at a football game, so his work partner's girl and I decided to go watch the game; I didn't get home until midnight. (Okay just so you all know...I may be 21, but my husband (22) and I are almost always in bed by 9:30p...) Then Saturday morning I had to get up bright and early to help a friend get somewhere and baby sit for her, I didn't get home until about 4p. Then I took a shower and got ready for date night with the hubbs, and might I say it was the best one we've had in a while. Food was good (fajitas-no tortillas, rice or beans, and shared his fries) and conversation was so nice :) After, we went and bought a few movies came home got on the couch and proceeded to watch two of them. We were trying to pull an all nighter, but at midnight we kinda looked at each other and yawned "Bed?" so that didn't work out so well! Sunday we slept in til 10.30a (yay! we're normally up by 7:15a) did laundry, grocery shopping and such but I wasn't feeling well. I just had NO energy, I know you all know how that feels, so I took it easy the rest of the day.
That was my weekend :) OH! AND GUESS WHAT! I lost .1 pounds over the weekend!!! WOOO! Since Monday, I've lost an addition .2 pounds! I'm at 277.6 (darn that 277....) but I know my time is coming. I'm working extra hard, and one of these days my body is going to be like WHOA! Hey guess we're actually supposed to be doing something here! Then I'll have big news and numbers to put up here. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Molly,

    This is monica again. I've posted one other time I think. I just love reading your blog. It is so uplifting when I just don't feel so great some days, ya know? You have such a good attitude for someone so young. I have to applaud you for keeping up the hard work of exercising, especially when the results take their sweet time in coming! Congratulations on the weight loss so far. I'm sure you will be successful in your journey. ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Monica <3 that seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly, I just found your blog through HypoMan's blog. I too, have Hashimoto's and am on the weight loss path. Keep up the great work. It's inspiring to see other people successes.
    Cheers, Aly

    losingitincambodia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aly! I'll definitely check into yours! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete