Wednesday, September 8, 2010

65.

Hello everyone! Okay so I have some major news! First of all, I decided this week that I wasn't going to weigh myself. I could tell that every time I got on the scale and it was barely lower I would get frustrated. I had to realize that my body is amazing, and she is doing the best she can. I knew I wouldn't be able to get on the scale this week and maintain my loving outlook towards my body so I decided NO scale this week.

THEN, just last night I took a test and guess what....I'm pregnant! I'm so thrilled, and even though the hubby is in shock he's excited too :) We weren't planning on it, and I took my birth control every day, it's just what God wanted for us. The craziest part is, I got pregnant exactly one year after my miscarriage...isn't God funny? So this is my second time being pregnant and we're praying for the absolute best! Please keep all three of us in your prayers :)

So now since I'm pregnant, I'm not going to try to lose anymore weight, I'm just going to try not to gain very much weight since I'm already big enough for the baby. I'm not going off the Thyroid Diet, but I am eating a few more calories here and there (since my OBGYN said I wasn't eating nearly enough) but they will be good snacks filled with protein (i.e. String cheese wrapped in a slice of ham...yum!)

I will keep up my blog, but it is going to expand to my pregnancy and other things as well. Hope you all have a great week! Until next time :)

18 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! How far along are you? Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news Molly! Congratulations! I look forward to hearing about the journey through your pregnancy now :)
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that is exciting news. I have not posted anything on here but I have followed your blog. Good luck with the pregnancy. I hope everything goes well. I am hypo myself and I have PCOS so your blog has intrigued me. I've enjoyed watching you lose weight. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!

    We aren't sure, but I think I'm 4 weeks. I'll know for sure on Friday or Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, I'm so excited for you and your husband! Hearing your terrific news, made my day! :) I will be praying for the 3 of you, and I can't wait to read your blogs on pregnancy and other things, too!! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Congratulations! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and you are incredibly inspiring! It's almost a year since I had a miscarriage, too, so your wonderful news is poignant. I'll be hoping for a sticky baby for you!! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congrats to you both and all the best of health to you and the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly!!! What a wonderful gift!!! I am so very happy for you and your husband. I will be praying for all of you and wishing the best in this journey. Many hugs! - Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! We're so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Molly! This is very exciting and I will be following along your journey. Will be keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Molly! I am very excited for you (and a little jealous too lol). My husband and I have been trying for a few months now and no luck. You have inspired me yet again! I look forward to hearing about your progress.

    ~ Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you both! Monica I'll be praying for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you both! Explains all the not feeling well. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Molly,

    CONGRATULATIONS!! just came back from my holiday; in South Africa....I DID NOT GAIN WEIGHT yipeeee!!!!

    I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! this is indeed Gods gift to you and your husband!! keep us updated, will hold a baby shower for you here in beautiful Paris France!!

    Diane.............bonne chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you both!! Diane I hope you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful news! I am happy for you, your husband, and the life that is going to be brought into the world. It's amazing how life surprises us when we least expect it. Now you have another reason to stay healthy and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!! And yes I definitely do! I'm glad I had been eating so well when we got pregnant!

    ReplyDelete