Monday, September 20, 2010

68.

HAPPY MONDAY! I now look forward to Monday's because it means I'm in a new week of my pregnancy! I'm now 6 weeks pregnant and incredibly excited!!! The heartbeat starts appearing today, and the embryo starts appearing on Thursday (or is it Wednesday.....?) anyway just in time for the sonogram on Thursday morning!

This week a lot happens, the chin, jaw, eyes and ears start to take form (well the ears are just little holes and the eyes are little black dots right now but still.) Plus lots more! So exciting and so dang fun! Right now I feel great, going to the bathroom all the time but I feel really good :)

On a completely other note, Biggest Loser starts tomorrow night! WOO! I cry pretty much every episode...I'm kinda nervous to see how much I'll cry with all these crazy hormones going through me! haha!

How are all of you doing? Hope you're well and I hope you have an amazing week! Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never been pregnant myself, but I've heard the need to use the bathroom is absolutely insane. Glad to hear that you're feeling well otherwise. I'm sure those hormones may have crying every ad break at times when you're watching the biggest loser. Week six! Amazing how fast a baby develops. Sounds like your sonogram should be fun.

    Things are going well on my end. Losing the additional medication was definitely a help, but I can tell I'm still not leveled out yet. I'm happy not to be breaking into a sweat solely by breathing. My heart also doesn't feel like it's going to bound out of my chest whenever I work out, so that's a great step in the right direction. Can't wait to get tested at the end of the month and see where my levels are at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly,

    I hope your sonogram went well today. Can't wait to hear more news. Your excitement is catching lol.

    I am very interested in your journey. Keep us posted.

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete