Thursday, April 29, 2010

9.

Hey everyone sorry I've been kinda m.i.a.! It's been a crazy ridiculous week, super busy, I got pretty sick, and our Internet died on us in our apartment :(  But I'm back! So it definitely threw me off when I got on the scale yesterday and I didn't lose anything! I had done amazing on my diet the day before and I thought to myself, oh no! I'm only in the third week, is it already gonna slow down?! But have no fear that's not the case, my body just hated me for the day no big deal! (and besides it's still better than gaining, right??) Well anyway, my usual morning goes like this: I wake up, get out of bed, try to wake my body up. 45 minutes later I take the puppy and go on a walk (by the way that's the puppy, Skylar, over there she's 6 months) Don't tell me she looks like a German Shepherd! We know she does...but when we bought her we were told she was an Alaskan Malamute, and she definitely looked it then, not so much now. But for the sake of the apartment people...she's still Alaskan Malamute hahaha! So after I'm done walking with her I usually wait anywhere from 30-45 minutes to eat breakfast (it depends on if we stopped to talk to anyone...I eat at 9:15) and that gives me plenty of time to cool down slow my heart rate down and get comfy before putting food in my stomach. Usually by the time I'm making my food I'm super hungry, and if I don't eat in the morning really soon after I wake up I start feeling dizzy and what not until I eat (this has always happened to me, it's not because of the Thyroid Diet) so I'm starting to get that dizzy feeling and I start eating my breakfast. Then it started getting worse, and worse and I had to bolt to the bathroom. IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DON'T READ THE NEXT SENTENCE PLEASE...THANK YOU :) I had a couple not so lovely sessions throwing up (but what was super weird was that I only threw up clear liquids...no food whatsoever, and I had only had 8oz of water so far that morning and that was almost 1.5 hours before I started throwing up) and for the rest of the day I just felt awful (but no longer sick to my stomach). :( OKAY YOU ALL CAN READ NOW I still ate my regular foods and am super stoked to say that I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday! Woo hoo! I now weigh 305.4 I am so close to being under 300!! That is 16.6 lbs in 17 days. That's pretty awesome if I do say so myself! I decided since my whole goal is to lose 183 lbs I will post a new picture of myself every 30 lbs I lose. So after another 13.4 you guys will get a new pic! I'm totally excited and thank you to everyone who is following me through this! Even on days (that are not my treat days) when I have a craving for something I definitely cannot have, you guys help me stay motivated to hold out until my treat day! And I'm pretty sure it was my hubby's grandma that just recently told me the food you're craving will still be here on earth when you can have it! (Such good advice Nannie!) Until next time!

8 comments:

  1. What to go girl! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear! Keep at it!

    There are some mornings that I've also been nauseous. I haven't ever thrown up from it. But there were some times where it got close. I think it's when my stomach has been empty for a while and I'm super hungry. Bleh! lol

    I saw the new doc today and found out I have adrenal fatigue. I'll be starting an adrenal and cortisol support supplement next week. But I'm really excited that I'll be trying out Armour starting tomorrow! I'm kind of nervous in how its going to make me feel. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and your puppy is adorable!!!

    My dog is a 6 year old Boston Terrier and she does good to get to the mailbox and back. She's definitely not the "dog-walk" type of girl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so good Molly! I kept checking your blog for updates from you, glad your back! lol! Your almost there (talking about getting under 300) just keep going and you will hit that goal! God bless!!! (I'm going to go buy the book today didnt get a chance earrly this week I am so excited!!!) Since your already gone thru this for 3 weeks hopefully if I have any questions, you can help me out!! lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Brenda for sure let me know if you have any questions!! I'm excited for you to try it out! And thank you to all of you :) I'm so excited!!! Sharper keep me updated on how you feel with the Armour! And I'm really glad you found out about the adrenal fatigue! I hope taking meds for that will help you start to feel a lot better too! And thank you Linda :) You all are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Molls,
    Glad you are feeling better! Skylar has gotten so big - and she totally does look like a german shepherd!!! That's funny!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure if Sharper will be back, but I'm curious what tests were done to determine adrenal fatigue! My endocrinologist didn't even bat an eyelash over the possibility of adrenal issues...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh that's so annoying Courtney, my Doctor said "I seriously doubt it" to me once (when asking if I could have anything in addition to thyroid) and she has never said that since! haha I demanded she did a test, and she did...now whenever I bring up something she just says, "Okay, sure we'll test that!" Don't let your Endo control you...they see so many patients a day they're used to just doing the routine and being done with it. Let him/her know you aren't there for another of their routines!

    And Sister! hahaha I know she does it drives me crazy but she's still so pretty! And she is huge! but she doesn't think she is she still jumps on us! Hows Belle? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete