Thursday, August 25, 2011

125.

Oh my goodness I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted! I have just been going crazy over here. I never have time to do anything let alone get online :( How is everyone?? I've been pretty okay, battleing some kind of sickness which hasn't been extremely thrilling but that's life :) I don't have much time right now either but I REALLY REALLY wanted to share a song with y'all.

I was driving to work yesterday when they played it, and I just had tears streaming down my face. Now, she's kind of taking it in a breast cancer direction...but when you hear it you'll understand we can relate to it in some ways. As you all know I've had some scares in my life. When I was a baby the doctors told my parents I wouldn't make it through the night because I had the croupe so bad. (They now think I had such a bad case of it because I've probably always had thyroid problems) I had no oxygen in my body so they had to keep an IV taped to my head and were pumping me with steroids to open up my airways again. Obviously I lived through that night...but everyone was shocked. Then my Sophomore year of high school I got the news that I only had a short time before I went into a coma and eventually died because of how bad my thyroid was. And last just a couple years ago my doctor told me I had brain tumors. After my first day of uncontrollable crying I accepted it and was ready to defeat it...Two weeks later we got a call, turned out she was wrong and I didn't have tumors. PTL (Praise the Lord!)

Even just the call telling us we have a thyroid disease and/or cancer is incredibly hard to handle when you find out exactly what it all entails. Which is why I think this song is perfect for us all. I hope you'll all take a moment to listen in!


She dropped the phone and burst into tears

The doctor just confirmed her fears
Her husband held it in and held her tight
Cancer don’t discriminate or care if you’re just 38
With three kids who need you in their lives
He said, "I know that you’re afraid and I am, too
But you’ll never be alone, I promise you"

When you’re weak, I’ll be strong
When you let go, I’ll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can’t take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I’m gonna love you through it.
She made it through the surgery fine
They said they caught it just in time
But they had to take more than they planned
Now it's forced smiles and baggy shirts
To hide what the cancer took from her
But she just wants to feel like a woman again
She said, "I don't think I can do this anymore"
He took her in his arms and said "That's what my love is for"

When you’re weak, I’ll be strong
When you let go, I’ll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can’t take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I’m gonna love you through it.

And when this road gets too long
I'll be the rock you lean on
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I’m gonna love you through it.
I’m gonna love you through it.

2 comments:

  1. Natural bovine supplements are absolutely important when dealing with thyroid diseases of all kinds.
    They can boost the way a person feels and effects of the symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete