Friday, August 12, 2011

124.

Okay who is ready for what I'm about to say?

Well hopefully all of you....

ANYWAY I have a goal, I know I know, some of you that have been with me from the beginning remember I've set a few goals and not followed all the way through, due to whatever was going on in my life. BUT I really really really really want this and I want to do this for me for so many reasons. -I'll list reasons last

So once again we're going to California for Christmas to visit my family, which is what gave me the push to set goals once again and really go for it. First of all, I'm not doing this for my family...I am doing it for me. But what gave me the "push" was how I've been feeling lately...and the dreaded plane seats/safety belts. my husband doesn't mind of course if I pour into his seat as well, but I do and I see the stewardesses trying to see my seatbelt to see if I actually got it to buckle! It's like I imagine them with evil grins bringing me an extender! NNNOOOOOO!

My goal this time isn't to lose all my weight. And if I don't lose much weight that's fine, I do want to get to a size 18 though...I've been in the 20s since college and I'm ready to be in the teens again -I'm currently a 26...so 4 pant sizes! With getting to an 18, I would also like to lose 60 pounds in the next 4.5 months. So those are my goals, but like I said, the weight isn't the biggest issue, it's the size!

60 pounds in 4.5 months seems like a lot to me, but then I realized I lost almost 50 in 3 months my first time doing the Thyroid Diet, so I'm pretty confident I can put a dent in that :)

I am really ready to do T-Tapp again, my back is hurting again (for those that don't know, I have a degenerative disc in my lower back + muscle spasms = I literally have been paralized for hours before because of it....and it hurts ALL THE TIME, but this week is pretty intense) I'm hoping getting back into T-Tapp and the Primary Back Stretch that will get better though, and I feel really good Thyroid-wise today! I think I'm finally ready to start again! YAY! 4 weeks without it wasn't fun.

My reasons: The big one is my health, I know being this large is extremely unhealthy, and it terrifies me! I also lose a lot of self confidence when I'm overweight, and I want that back and I'm sure my hubby does too...err...let me explain that one! My husband loves me, no matter what size I am, and he will always think I'm beautiful. But I want to feel like I'm beautiful for him too, and so I lose a lot of confidence and it bothers him because he thinks I'm beautiful. I also feels like it hinders our relationship and I don't want anything to hinder that! I want to go shopping and not cringe at the thought of it, I want to enjoy going to buy clothes! And last, I want to get to a point where we feel I'm healthy enough to start trying to get pregnant again. So those are the reasons! I'm hoping I can remember those during this time!


One last thing for today....by request I have pictures for y'all!



Here is our new baby Zöe!! (One has her big sister Skylar in it too!)

Have a great weekend friends!

8 comments:

  1. I so enjoy reading about your journey for every struggle there is a triumph even if you don't see it. Good luck Miss Molly wishing you much success and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute puppy dogs! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back and to hear that you are putting your health and yourself first!!! Excited to hear about your progess along the way.
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Lorrie! I'm so glad to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly its Jen from NZ.....I havent visited your blog since last year, as havent really had access to the computer. So did you follow the thyroid diet to lose all your weight or was it a combination of the two - diet and exercise? Sorry I guess I should go through and read your previous blogs :) (I am still struggling with my weight and of course i havent been doing anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete