Tuesday, February 22, 2011

113.

AHH It's Tuesday!!! Okay so I started a new job a little over a week ago, it's full time and I'm actually doing incredibly busy work for the entire time I'm there so I can't blog while I'm there. and then I'm so tired when I get home I basically eat and go to sleep. So I keep forgetting to blog! But it doesn't help when I got to Friday last week and thought it was only Wednesday......SO I'm sorry for not being around, I probably will only blog once a week. Most likely Monday nights if I can stay awake! HAHA

Okay so I got all my food that would have been perfect had there been a freezer at work (funny thing...there actually is a freezer, I didn't find out til Friday.) So I didn't take my food so I was eating whatever everyone else was eating. I lost 3 pounds last week,and I know it would have been more had I taken my food! BUT I'm still happy about the 3 and I did pretty dang good on my diet yesterday! So we'll see how I do on a week of fully on it!

I hope you are all doing so well!!! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment